Toyota innova 2020 for sale in Myanmar
Few various types of car fuels are gasoline, diesel, compressed natural gas (CNG), and electric. Fuels supply energy to car.
2 Liters Engine .
Auto transmission (gear)
Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)
- Engine 4-cyl. in-line twin cam 16-valve with Dual VVT-i
- Engine = 2.0 Liters
- FUEL TYPE = Petrol
- TRANSMISSION TYPE = 6-speed automatic transmission
- 8 Seaters
- Body Type = MPV
- Classy interior ambient lighting
- Combination meters (4.2-inch color TFT multi-information display)
- Automatic dual air conditioning system
- Display audio (AM + FM + DVD + AUX + USB + BT + 6SP)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- 7 SRS airbags (D+P+KNEE+.SIDE+CURTAIN)
- Parking sensors (back sonar)
- Child restraint system (ISO-FIX + tether anchors)
If you contact the seller, you can inform seller you know about this car from motorcarmyanmar
No. 6, Bayint Naung Road, Ward (2), Hlaing Tsp, Yangon
Mingalar Motor Co., Ltd. (or Toyota Mingalar), formed in May 2014 with joint partners SCG (Thailand) , Mitsu (Japan), OAC(Myanmar). and have been operating since November 2014.
"Vision of 'Toyota Mingalar' is to be No.1 Dealer in Myanmar and to be choice of customer. Therefore, we promise to provide highest and excellent services to each and every customer with Toyota brand new cars and one stop services, and devotes to customers’ satisfaction with quality services."
Toyota Mingalar also provides Toyota genuine spare parts (ex. Coating, Films, Leather Seats) , and other services including insurance, periodical maintenance packages, and after sale services.
- https://www.mgmtoyota.com/about-us/ -
အကျဉ်းသမိုင်း နှင့် အချက်အလက်
Toyota is a Japanese car manufacturer main based in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. At 2018, it's the second largest car seller just behind Volkswagon. In 2019, toyota ranked tenth-largest company worldwide in terms of revenue . At 2012, It reached its highest mark ,10 million cars per year .
Toyota Myanmar Co. Ltd, the automobile branch of Toyota, is building its new approximately US 52.6 million dollar manufacturing plant at the Thilawa Special Economic Zone. It is expected to be operational by 2021 February. It may produce 2500 Toyota Hilux pickup trucks annually.Toyota currently imports the Hilux, Vios, Rush and other vehicles for sale in Myanmar.Toyota currently exports about 2000 passenger and commercial vehicles to Myanmar annually.
Last Updated 17-Jun-2020
motorcarmyanmar Top 10 Active Sellers
Top Seller Is Pinned Top At Facebook Page,
& clickable Facebook Page link provided