Toyota Altis 2020 for sale in Myanmar
Few various types of car fuels are gasoline, diesel, compressed natural gas (CNG), and electric. Fuels supply energy to car.
Engine transforms energy to mechanical motion so car can move.
1.6 Liters Engine
/ 4 cylinder(s)
Transmission is another term for 'gearbox'. It strengthens or reduces the car engine power/muscle.
Auto transmission (gear)
It supplies energy/strength to car wheels. Different types are all-wheel-drive (AWD), front wheel drive (FWD), rear wheel drive (RWD), and 4WD (4 wheel drive)
Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)
Seats built to seat certain amount of passengers fittingly in the car. Car seat materials can be made of polyster,nylon,leather,and so on. The most common is polyster.
5 seaters (number of seats)
It allows driver to control and navigate the car. Most modern cars have power steerings.
Price Negotiable( Not Available )
Hire Purchase(Not Available )
Special Offer(Not Available ) Owner gets owner book name( Not Available )
(Mechanical and Performance)
- Fuel tank capacity = liters 50
- Transmission type = Continuously Variable Transaxle
- Brakes = (Front) Ventilated disc brake with floating caliper 2-cylinder ,(Rear) Solid disc brake with floating caliper 1-cylinder
- Suspension = (Front) MacPherson Strut, (Rear) Double Wishbone
- Tires = 225/45R17
- Engine type = 1.6-liter gasoline (1ZR-FE)
- Number of cylinders & arrangement = 4 cylinders, in-line
- Displacement = c.c. 1598
- Fuel type = Petrol
- Headlamps = Bi-beam LED (with Automatic High Beam)
- Front fog & driving lamp = LED
- Daytime running light system = LED
- Rear combination lamps = LED (Stop/Turn) + Multi LED (Tail)
- Disc wheel = 17-inch aluminum
- Wireless door lock system = Smart Key
- Steering wheel = 3-Spoke Leather
- Steering column = Tilt & telescopic
- Front seat = 8-way power (Driver), Manual (Passenger)
- Rear seat = Split Folding (60 : 40)
- Seat cover material = Leather + Double Stitch
- Audio system = 8-inch Display Audio, AM/FM/Bluetooth, Compatible with Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM
- Speakers = 6 speakers
- Audio Jack (lower center instrument panel) = (USB)
- Air conditioning = Automatic A/C (Dual Mode)
- Rear air conditioning vents
- Speedometer = 7-inch Display Meter (Analog/Digital)
- Eco meter = ECO Driving Indicator
- Accessory connector (Inside center console box) = USB x 1, DC 12V x 1
- Toyota Safety Sense = Pre-Collision System (PCS), Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), Lane Departure Alert (LDA) with Steering Control/Lane Tracing Assist (LTA), Automatic High Beam (AHB)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
- Electric Parking Brake (EPB)
- Parking assist = Clearance sonar + back sonar (6 sensors) Back monitor (with guidelines)
- SRS airbags = 7 airbags (driver + passenger + driver knee + front seat side + front curtain)
For more details : https://www.mgmtoyota.com/inventory/corolla/
If you contact the seller, you can inform seller you know about this car from motorcarmyanmar
No. 6, Bayint Naung Road, Ward (2), Hlaing Tsp, Yangon
Mingalar Motor Co., Ltd. (or Toyota Mingalar), formed in May 2014 with joint partners SCG (Thailand) , Mitsu (Japan), OAC(Myanmar). and have been operating since November 2014.
"Vision of 'Toyota Mingalar' is to be No.1 Dealer in Myanmar and to be choice of customer. Therefore, we promise to provide highest and excellent services to each and every customer with Toyota brand new cars and one stop services, and devotes to customers’ satisfaction with quality services."
Toyota Mingalar also provides Toyota genuine spare parts (ex. Coating, Films, Leather Seats) , and other services including insurance, periodical maintenance packages, and after sale services.
- https://www.mgmtoyota.com/about-us/ -
brief background & info
Toyota is a Japanese car manufacturer main based in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. At 2018, it's the second largest car seller just behind Volkswagon. In 2019, toyota ranked tenth-largest company worldwide in terms of revenue . At 2012, It reached its highest mark ,10 million cars per year .
Toyota Myanmar Co. Ltd, the automobile branch of Toyota, is building its new approximately US 52.6 million dollar manufacturing plant at the Thilawa Special Economic Zone. It is expected to be operational by 2021 February. It may produce 2500 Toyota Hilux pickup trucks annually.Toyota currently imports the Hilux, Vios, Rush and other vehicles for sale in Myanmar.Toyota currently exports about 2000 passenger and commercial vehicles to Myanmar annually.
Last Updated 17-Jun-2020