Mazda 2 2020 for sale in Myanmar
Few various types of car fuels are gasoline, diesel, compressed natural gas (CNG), and electric. Fuels supply energy to car.
Engine transforms energy to mechanical motion so car can move.
1.5 Liters Engine
Transmission is another term for 'gearbox'. It strengthens or reduces the car engine power/muscle.
Auto transmission (gear)
It supplies energy/strength to car wheels. Different types are all-wheel-drive (AWD), front wheel drive (FWD), rear wheel drive (RWD), and 4WD (4 wheel drive)
Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)
Seats built to seat certain amount of passengers fittingly in the car. Car seat materials can be made of polyster,nylon,leather,and so on. The most common is polyster.
5 seaters (number of seats)
It allows driver to control and navigate the car. Most modern cars have power steerings.
Price Negotiable( Not Available )
Hire Purchase(Not Available )
Special Offer(Not Available ) Owner gets owner book name( Not Available )
- Engine type SKYACTIV®-G 1.5L DOHC S-VT gasoline engine with i-stop
- Maximum power 81kW @ 6000 rpm / Horsepower 108.6 hp @ 6000 rpm
- Type Front-wheel drive (FWD)
- 6-speed automatic transmission SKYACTIV®-DRIVE with manual-shift
- Steering type Power rack-and-pinion with variable assist
- Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS)
- Automatic on/off headlights
- LED fog lights
- LED daytime running lights
- Rain-sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
- Exterior mirror with power adjustment and auto folding
- 16 x 5.5 J aluminum alloy
- Air conditioning climate control
- Power windows with driver's one-touch-down/up feature
- Cruise control with steering-wheel-mounted controls
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry
- Push/Start button
- Tilt & telescopic steering column
- Front cup holder
- Front door storage pockets with bottle holders
- Front passenger-side seatback pocket
- 6 Airbags
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Force Distribution & Brake Assist
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- Rearview camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Engine-immobilizer antitheft system
- Keyless remote panic button
- Automatic door locks (speed-sensitive and transmission-sensitive)
- LATCH child safety seat anchors & upper tethers
- Child safety rear door locks
If you contact the seller, you can inform seller you know about this car from motorcarmyanmar
brief background & info
Mazda Motor Corporation is a Japanese car maker main based in Fuch, Aki District, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan. In 2015, Mazda produced 1.5 million vehicles for global sales, and most of the sales (nearly 1 million) were produced in production factories in Japan, while the rest comes from other plants worldwide.
In 2015, Mazda was the 15th biggest automaker by production units worldwide. It was known as Toyo Cork Kogyo Co., Ltd when it started.
In Myanmar, Mazda and Myanmar business companies Automobile Alliance (AA) and Cycle and Carriage Automobile Myanmar (CCAM) made a partnership for Mazda car imports. The partnered companies will be handling car sales and car parts services across showrooms in Myanmar. First Official showroom by Mazda Motor Corp opened at Ka Bar Aye Road, Yangon in 2014 and it also provided post sale services
Last Updated 02-Jun-2020