Suzuki Swift GLX , 2020
for sale in Myanmar
We will sms message to your mobile phone or call you back.
Check Car Availability
Additional Specs/Seller Comments
0 Kilo. around 700 lakhs.
(Safety and Features)
- SRS front dual airbags
- Pedal release systemBrake & clutch
- SeatbeltsFront:3 point ELR seatbelts with pretensioner, force limiter and shoulder height adjuster
- Rear: 3-point ELR seatbelts (slide & center)
- ISOFIX child seat anchoragesX2
- Child seat tether anchoragesX2
- Childproof rear door locks
- Side impact door beams (front/rear)
- ABS with EBD function
- Brake assist function
- High-mount stop lampLED
- Security alarm
- Sun visors= Driver’s side with ticket holder, Passenger’s side with vanity mirror
- Assist grips=Passenger’s side, Rear x 2
- Cup holders = Front x 2 & Rear x 1
- Bottle holders = Front x 2 & Rear x 2
- Center console tray
- Shift knob = Piano black
- Parking brake release button=Chrome
- USB port=Center console
- AUX input= Center console
- 12V accessory socket= Center console area
- Foot rest = Driver’s side
- Remote fuel lid opener
Car Seller Contact
you can inform seller you know about this car from MOTORCARMYANMAR
(Ad sponsored by MOTORCARMYANMAR) for original seller
Online car & car accessory sale ads provider.
brief background & info
Suzuki Motor Corporation is a Japanese car manufacturer headquartered in Minami-ku. In 2016, Suzuki was the eleventh biggest car producers globally. Its production facilities are spreaded out in 23 countries with 35 production facilities and 133 distributors in 192 countries. It has the world 's tenth largest global sales, and third largest sales volume domestically.
The Suzuki (Myanmar) Motor Co., established in February 2013, built a Semi-Knock Down (SDK) manufacturing Suzuki Carry in Yangon South Dagon Township in May 2013.
July 2015, Suzuki produced Suzuki Ertiga and then in July 2016 continue to produce Suzuki Ertiga Type 2. Myanmar is the third country of Ertiga production, after India and Indonesia that also produce the model.
In February 2017, the suzuki begun its production of ?Suzuki Ciaz?.
The company constructed factory in Thilawa Special Economic Zone to expand the business
The All-New Suzuki Eritiga was manufactured at Thilawa Factory by Suzuki (Myanmar) Motor Co., Ltd on 26th April 2019 and is sold nationwide. In 2019 it produced 13,300 units , (125 percent increased annually) and sold 13,206 units (128 percent increased annually) and had a big market share percent in Myanmar.
The Suzuki plans to upgrade its operations in Myanmar from 'semi knocked down ' (SDK) to 'completely knocked down' (CKD)